SASA Enrollment Requirements
To enroll in the Summer Academic Success Academy students must:
- Be a direct from high school student (December 2015 or June 2016 graduate)
- Be admitted to CSU for fall 2016 enrollment.
- Take CSU college placement exam.
- Submit SASA Application materials.
- Receive enrollment confirmation from SASA Office.
There is a non-refundable program fee of $100 for commuting students and for students staying in the residence hall.
The first 100 students who complete and submit their applications will be awarded a Housing and Book Scholarship. Recipients of the Housing and Book scholarship will be notified via email or acceptance letter.
Commuting students will be awarded a Book Scholarship.