The BRAVO! Dance Showcase is scheduled for Saturday, May 10, 2014 in the Coppin State University's James Weldon Johnson Auditorium at 2:00 PM.
- Students are scheduled to arrive 45 minutes prior to the dance concert (unless notified of any schedule changes).
- Stage rehearsals are held in the James Weldon Johnson Auditorium. A more detailed schedule is posted (and emailed) in advance for parents to make the necessary arrangements for their child to attend ALL stage rehearsals.
- Some classes may require additional rehearsal time either in the theater or studio!
- All students must attend the stage rehearsal to perform in the final production.
- Student absent from class during the month March and April may jeopardize their placement in the final performance production.
|Advanced||At the Door|
|General Admission $15||General Admission $16|
|Senior Citizens (60+) $10||Senior Citizens (60+) $12|
|Students $5.00 (at the door)|
Advanced Ticket Reservations:
Concert Photo Session:
Information on the photo shoot will be announced.
Spring Dance Showcase:
Your tuition includes 2 adult tickets. Additional tickets are available for pick-up the week of April 1, 2014 and must be paid 2 weeks prior to the concert performance.
Your tuition includes costume fees.
CSU Academic Dance Concerts:
Students enrolled in the program may attend Dance Program Concerts free of charge (based on seating availability). Parents are required to pay for their ticket.