Contact email@example.com or 410-951-3355 for information concerning the 2013 Class Rates for Ages 6 - Adults.
$25.00 per student or per family $45.00 (2 or more children with the same parent(s))
Annual Class Tuition: September – May (Payment Plan Available)
1 class per week = $258.00 + Registration Fee + Performance Fee + Costume Fee
2 classes per week = $516.00 + Registration Fee + Performance Fee + Costume Fee
3 classes per week = $774.00 + Registration Fee + Performance Fee + Costume Fee
4 classes per week = $1032.00 + Registration Fee + Performance Fee + Costume Fee
Adult Drop In Class Rate = $10.00
Refunds are granted due to extreme medical emergencies. No refunds are allowed due to absences, relocations, withdraw or dismissal from the program.
A late fee of $1.00 per day will be applied to any payments not received by the due date.
Quarter Payment Plan A:
The tuition is divided into four installments.
- 1st Installment is due by the first day of class
- 2nd Installment is due October 10th -15th
- 3rd Installment due January 10th – 15th
- 4th Installment is due February 10th -15th
Semi-Annual Payment Plan B: (5% Tuition Discount)
Tuition is paid in two equal payments of ½ the tuition. First payment is due at the time of registration, and the second payment is due by January 30, 2013. A late fee of $2.5 per day will be applied to any payments not received by the due date. Registration fee must be paid in full at registration to receive a discount.
Annual Payment Plan B: (10% Tuition Discount)
Tuition and registration fees are paid in full at registration.
Family discounts do not apply due to the low tuition and costume rate.
Credit Card Payments:
Contact the dance program at (410) 951-3355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checks, Cash and Credit cards are acceptable payment options.
- A $25.00 late fee applies to any payments received after the due date. Late payments will result can result in dismissal of the program, and $1.00 per day late fee.
- Non-payment of fees is in violation of the policies and procedures will result in immediate dismissal from the program.
- The director also has the right to dismiss disruptive students.
- No refunds or credits available.
- Return check fee is $25.00. Return checks can result in dismissal of the program.
Performance Fee:(Required of all students enrolled in the program)
Pre-Professional Dance Division Fee: $40.00 + Adult Performance Tickets =$100.00
Includes 2 Master Classes, 2 workshops and 4 spring concert performance tickets
Intermediate Dance Division Fee: $30.00 + Adult Performance Tickets = $90.00
Includes 1 Master Class, 2 workshop and 4 spring concert performance tickets
Children's Dance Division Fee: Student: $20.00 + Adult Performance Tickets = $80.00
Includes 1 Master Class, 1 workshop and 4 spring concert performance tickets
Students enrolled in the program may attend Dance Program Concerts free of charge (based on seating availability). Parents are required to pay for their ticket. Additional spring concert performance tickets are sold for these performances through the box office to help offset the costs of the production.
The workshops are scheduled for the first Saturday of the month at 12:30 p.m. The tentative dates will be announced.
- Principles of Performance & Auditioning
- Make-Up Applications for the Stage
- Improvisation and Choreography
1 costume = $50.00
2 costumes = $100.00
3 costumes = $150.00
4 Costumes - $200.00
Late Fee: A late fee of $1 per day will be applied to any payments not received by the due date.