To participate in the FWS Program, students:
- Must be employed at a designated campus, off-campus, or community service site to earn the FWS award.
- Can work a maximum of twenty hours per week during the fall and spring semesters.
- Can work a minimum of forty hours per week during the summer.
- Must not work during the hours he or she is scheduled to attend classes.
- Must show financial need to receive this type of aid.
- Earning cannot exceed the FWS award amount.
- Student must be degree seeking.
- The amount of pay varies but will be at least the minimum wage.