About Our Services
Audio-Visual (AV) unit is a part of Client Computing Services (CCS) and provides audio visual and instructional technology support for various education and business events throughout the Coppin State University.
Services provided include:
- Set-up, operation, and maintenance of audio-visual equipment for educational, business-related, and similar purposes;
- Preparation and synchronization of audio-visual and teleconferencing equipment;
- Operation of related equipment (e.g., audio and video recorders, LCD data projectors etc.);
- Consultation with faculty, staff, and administrators to determine the type of service or presentation required;
- Recommendation of AV equipment and the type of media such equipment uses;
- Maintenance of equipment and performance of necessary repairs;
- Participation in demonstrating new employees the usage of audio-visual equipment and related software applications.
In order to request AV services please email your event information and requirements to the IT Help Desk at least three days in advance.