How to Obtain Your Eagle Card
Get Your Eagle Card in 3 Steps
- Register for classes online or with advisor
- Visit the Eagle Card Office on the 2nd Floor of the Talon Center
- Present your semester class schedule (via hard copy or mobile device), CSU ID#, and valid state issued picture ID
Printing Class Schedule
Using a PC
- To print your class schedule go to www.eaglelinks.coppin.edu
- Sign in with your CSU username and password
- On the menu located on the left, go to "Enrollment" then "My Class Schedule"
- Select the semester and click continue
- Print your class schedule to present to the Eagle Card representative
Using a Mobile Device
On your Android or Apple Device go to the app store. Search Coppin State University and Download "Eagle Mobile".
Open "Eagle Mobile" App and log in in with your CSU username and password.
Go to "EagleLINKS Login" and click on the menu bar in the upper left corner.
Go to "Schedule" and use the side arrow keys on the calendar to scroll to a date that shows your class, then present to the Eagle Card Representative.
Picture ID Requirements
- No head wear
- No Sun Shades
- Prescription glasses can be worn but may have to be removed if glared