When it comes to higher education, innovative research matters. Not only does it embed instructors in their fields, it keeps them current, strengthening the curriculum, enlivening classroom discussions, and, ultimately, enriching students' futures.
Who's doing research at the School of Graduate Studies?
Here’s just a sample:
- Dr. Michael Berlin, criminology
- Dr. Jacqueline Williams, adult education
- Dr. Joan Tilghman, nursing
- Dr. George Taylor, special education
- Dr. Janet Spry, rehabilitative services
Research really does matter. Find out why at the School of Graduate Studies.