Locations & Hours
Lab Locations [pdf]
Lab Hours [pdf]
Lab Use Policies
The IT Policies and Procedures for the ITD computer labs are to be adhered to by all students using the facilities. These policies were created to ensure the longevity of the computers and other resources within the labs. Please be advised that Lab Assistants will routinely inspect the labs to enforce the policies and failure to follow these policies may result in revoke of lab privileges.
Thank You In Advance For Your Cooperation!!!
- Information Technology Division
- NO Eating, Drinking, or Children allowed in the computer labs.
- All users must Sign-In upon entering, Sign-Out before leaving the lab.
- QUIET Please! Scholars at work. Thank you for respecting your colleagues
- Save files/data on your H: Drive, Sky Drive or USB. Do NOT save on the hard drive. Be careful of loading viruses on the computer.
- Do NOT install, change, alter, or modify hardware or software without permission from ITD Management.
- Lab Assistants are on duty to assist with simple application questions, NOT to provide tutorial services or complete assignments.
- Users must obey the CSU Students Computer Use and Internet Access Policy. The Internet should be used for educational purposes only, NOT to view, download, or print from pornographic sites or access chat groups.
- There will be a 10-MINUTE time limit on the use of the computers for non-university related usage during peak hours. (9:00 am to 4:00 pm Mon- Fri) A ONE-HOUR time limit will be enforced when students are waiting to use a computer.
- Please preview your documents before printing to avoid minimize your print charges.
- Please begin logging off the computer at least 15 minutes prior to the closing of the lab.
- Maintain a clean neat environment. Straighten the chairs and equipment. Discard unwanted papers and materials.
Computer Labs Reservation
The Information Technology Division currently manages multiple computer labs and classrooms that are available for use by faculty, staff, and students.
Listed below are ITD computerized classrooms which can be reserved by staff and faculty for CSU business, pending availability.
- MC- 20/21 (2 Rooms with 12 pcs each, total of 24pcs – NO Screen/Projector)
- MC- 25 (23pcs – NO Screen/Projector)
- MC- 26 (Smart Classroom with 24pc’s)
- MC- 24 (OPEN COMPUTER LAB - Reservation Limited
27 pcs – NO Screen/Projector)
Health & Human Services Room Access:
- HHSB 202 (Smart Classroom with 30 pcs)
- HHSB 203 (Smart Classroom with 30 pcs)
- HHSB 205 (OPEN COMPUTER LAB – Reservation Limited
Smart Classroom with 32 pcs)
Physical Education Complex:
- PEC 107 (OPEN COMPUTER LAB Smart Classroom with 24pcs)
For short-term reservations, please email your request to email@example.com detailing the following information:
- Course # (ie ENGL 104.202):
- # of Students:
- Brief Usage Description (lab, exam, lecture, research, etc.):
- Preferred Building: