Events and Conference Services
CSU provides the ideal location for events, conferences, and meetings of all sizes. Our campus is conveniently located near public transportation, interstate highways 83 and 695, and is a short drive to Baltimore's favorite tourist destination the Inner Harbor, which offers your attendees countless restaurants, must see attractions and unique shopping.
Events and Conference Services provides:
- Competitive rates with year-round availability
- Climate controlled facilities, ideal for groups of 20 to 4500 people
- Audiovisual equipment, technical services, and complimentary WIFI
- Catering services provided by Aramark
- Ample parking
- Graphic design, copying, printing and mailing services
- On-campus ATM, Subway, Einstein Bagel Bros., Grillworks Restaurant and Talon Café available for guests during normal business hours.
For additional information please visit: http://www.uniquevenues.com/Coppin.
Coppin State University "Mix and Mingle" with Aramark Catering and Events and Conference Services
Thursday, September 18, 2014, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Library Quad
Reservations are required by calling 410-951-3571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning an event, consider CSU! Come mix and mingle with colleagues and friends! Enjoy scrumptious hors d'oeuvre and drinks provided by Aramark Catering. Tour the campus for event options, meet vendors and speak with event staff about planning your next event!