Events and Conference Services
CSU provides the ideal location for events, conferences, and meetings of all sizes. Our campus is conveniently located near public transportation, interstate highways 83 and 695, and is a short drive to Baltimore's favorite tourist destination the Inner Harbor, which offers your attendees countless restaurants, must see attractions and unique shopping.
Events and Conference Services provides:
- Competitive rates with year-round availability
- Climate controlled facilities, ideal for groups of 20 to 4500 people
- Audiovisual equipment, technical services, and complimentary WIFI
- Catering services provided by Aramark
- Ample parking
- Graphic design, copying, printing and mailing services
- On-campus ATM, Subway, Einstein Bagel Bros., Grillworks Restaurant and Talon Café available for guests during normal business hours.
For additional information please visit: http://www.uniquevenues.com/Coppin.
Planning an event; visit the CSU exhibit booth at the 2015 Maryland Wedding/Special Event Expo in Timonium at the state fairgrounds, exhibition hall!
Friday, January 2, 2015 from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, January 3, 2015 from 11:00 to 4:00 p.m.
We'll be on hand providing information on corporate and private event rentals. Plus, get information from our exclusive caterer Aramark!