Events and Conference Services
CSU provides the ideal location for events, conferences, and meetings of all sizes. Our campus is conveniently located near public transportation, interstate highways 83 and 695, and is a short drive to Baltimore's favorite tourist destination the Inner Harbor, which offers your attendees countless restaurants, must see attractions and unique shopping.
Events and Conference Services provides:
- Competitive rates with year-round availability
- Climate controlled facilities, ideal for groups of 20 to 4500 people
- Audiovisual equipment, technical services, and complimentary WIFI
- Catering services provided by Aramark
- Ample parking
- Graphic design, copying, printing and mailing services
- On-campus ATM, Subway, Einstein Bagel Bros., Grillworks Restaurant and Talon Café available for guests during normal business hours.
For additional information please visit: http://www.uniquevenues.com/Coppin.
1st Annual Events and Conference Services (ECS) Pre-Holiday Celebration!
Wednesday, November 12, 2014 from 10:00 to 3:00 p.m. Talon Center
It’s time to get into the holiday spirit! Start your Black Friday shopping early by visiting our Holiday Shopping Extravaganza; no long lines and no ads to search through! Vendors will be on-hands with a variety of products for everyone on your shopping list! Be sure to dine with Aramark, and enjoy special treats! Enter-to-win prizes from ECS!
If you are interested in being a vendor for the Pre-Holiday Celebration call 410-951-3571 or email email@example.com for an application!