Fannie Jackson Coppin Convocation
- Celebrating the opening of the academic school year
FYE Leaders Program
- CSU students who are engaged in the University work as a FYE Leaders to be advocates of First Year Program activities with incoming first year class. FYE Leaders also work with instructors in Freshman Orientation as a support for the first year student.
- Program designed to applaud and celebrate first year students who have achieved an academic GPA of 3.0 or higher in the first semester at the university.
- Students have an opportunity to participate in Scholars’ Lecture Series and apply for The Rising Scholars Book Scholarship.
REAL Talk Series
- Intimate setting for first year students to discuss relevant real world topics that impact their lives and the community
- Alpha Lambda Delta
University College newsletter
- The publication of the semi-annual newsletter aimed at families of First Year Students
Online Writing Lab (Purdue)