College of Health Professions
- College of Health Professions
- Health Services
- Nursing and Allied Health Alumni
- SIM Center
- Student Services
- Vision, Mission and Strategic Plan
- Faculty & Staff
- CHP Banquet & Gospel Concert
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Traditional)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Accelerated Second Degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
There's a reason why Coppin State University's College of Health Professions has a stellar reputation: We've earned it.
Since 1974, the Helene Fuld School of Nursing has been producing nurses committed to excellence and compassion, giving back to underserved communities and setting new standards of nursing education technology. Our nursing program is holistic and student-centered, with outstanding one-on-one faculty support.
Created to meet the growing need for health information management specialists, our newly formed School of Allied Health continues Coppin State’s legacy of excellence, and is the only higher education institution in the state of Maryland to offer an accredited four-year degree program in Health Information Management (HIM).