Information Technology Division
21st Century VisionThrough the award-winning use of technology, strong leadership, and encompassing vision, Coppin State is enhancing and promoting a genuine 21st Century Student Learning Experience.
The mission of Information Technology Division is to provide the highest quality technology-based services, and support the University meet its strategic goals and objectives as it applies to teaching, learning, management and community outreach.
To meet our mission we will:
- Provide effective technology support for audio/visual, multimedia, desk top and web based applications and services.
- Promote and facilitate the effective integration of technology through collaboration, training.
- Develop, enhance, and manage the University's State of the Art enterprise networks to provide high speed, transparent connectivity.
- Develop and maintain reliable, secure, and innovative information systems.
- Facilitate the collection, storage, security and integrity of electronic data management.
- Promote new uses of information technology within the institution through the support for exploratory and innovative applications.
- Provide leadership for effective strategic and tactical planning in the use of technology.