New information on the improved re-contracting process coming soon!
Check In Procedure
- All residential students must be registered for classes full time.
- Residential students must have a room assignment. Room assignments can be verified using Eaglelinks.
- Upon arriving to campus, go to the Eagle Card Services office (in the Talon Center, 2nd floor) and show a recent copy of your printed bill or class schedule to receive a new ID or validation sticker.
- Go to the housing office.
- Present your validated ID and complete the registration card. Collect your room condition report, mailbox information, and room key. Your ID will be activated to enter your residence hall at this time.
- Complete the room condition report before moving any of your belongings into the room. Return the completed room condition report to your Resident Assistant or the designated location.
- You are now ready to move your belongings into your room.
Students who have received a room assignment can check in to the residence hall between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday. Check in ends promptly at 5pm and no student will be allowed to check into the residence hall after 5pm. It is the responsibility of the student to make alternative housing arrangements (eg. hotel/motel) until 9am the next business day.
The Office of Housing will verify anticipated financial aid and/or payment arrangements prior to issuing a room key. Students will not be allowed to check in to the residence hall until all financial obligations have been met.
Check Out Process
Check out for residential students occurs at the end of the spring semester usually during the week of final exams. To prevent charges to your account remember to complete your room condition report and return your key to the housing office Monday thru Friday during regular business hours. Detailed information about the check-out process is given to residents before the end of the semester. Please visit the housing office for special accommodations.