Registering with Career Services Center allows you to access the following services:
- Resume Referral System;
- Access to all job books;
- Opportunity to meet with a Counselor;
- Assistance with resumes, interviewing skills and/or job search;
- Ability to participate in "Mock Interviews"
- Interview with employers on-campus (On Campus Recruitment Program);
- Apply for Internships or co-ops;
- Participate in workshops, job fairs, and other career related events;
- Receive job announcements, career fair and industry information via email;
- And much, much, more...
Registering is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Go to the Eagle Recruiting website at: http://coppin.erecruiting.com/ and click on "Create account" located on the left hand side in the Student box.
- Create a username and password (You must use your CSU email address)
- Complete your initial profile.
Note: All documents (resumes, cover letters and writing samples) will be critiqued by a staff member in the Career Services Center.
Our new online database called Eagle Recruiting hosted by experience.com will allow you to view jobs, post your resume and receive e-mail updates on career opportunities and events.
If you have questions or experience technical difficulties, please contact the Career Services Center at (410) 951-3919 or CareerServices@coppin.edu.